For fun, this is how I'd describe your personalities(which you both have a lot of!): You both have very outgoing personalities. You're bold and loud.You have waaay too much energy!You're spacy(which on some occasions has proven to be a blessing!)Shannon you're very affectionate and cuddly.You have so many facial expressions!It's fun and so funny to watch you talk and listen to you sing one of your made up songs.You seem to come up with a new song every day! Anthony ever since you were tiny you've always been the first one to thank the cooks or say "Good morning" to people. You're both studious and very fun to teach.(Mom knows a few good tricks to motivate you and keep you focused!;-))You're loads of fun and though you can be quite the challenge at times,I've always loved challenges and you're both so special to me.I love you both so much and I know daddy does too.Muah!
40 New Harry Potter Writing Prompts
1 year ago




1 comment:
He's such a handsome boy and she looks like such a princess...so pretty!! You definitely scored on getting beautiful kids, Ves! :) xx
Nai
Post a Comment