Hope you're all doing well, healthy,living life to the full and enjoying it!
We've had some very eventful couple months. If you haven't already heard we moved again end of September to Matsumoto! Due to this move and the fact that I forgot my password to this blog I haven't been able to post anything on this blogio. But all is up and running again so hopefully we'll be in touch more now.
Here are some pictures and a few video clips from Sept. and October. Enjoy!
Before leaving Toyota we visited a few places.
1)The Toyota car Museum.
A must if you're living here! Was great fun....especially for Nick.heh.
2)The Zoo!
3) Got to meet up with Sue(Nick's sister).
She came for a visit from Okinawa. Was so nice to see her again after 2 years! First time we got to meet cute Ryan! Why don't my kids ever get this chubby!?
4)Enjoyed one last day at our beautiful park just 5 minutes up the mountain from where we lived. I've never seen such a great park. They had everything available for kids to play with. Bicycles, balls, bats, frisbees,birdie rackets, unicycles, etc. All for free! Where else do you find this in Japan?! Will be missed. Sigh.
Random shots:
Shannon and her buddie, David. So sweet.
Mom and Ian having fun

Daddy and Ian at a park in Matsumoto.What dudes!
"Smile for the picture Ian!"...haha!
Homeschooling Anthony and Shannon at our new home in Matsumoto!
Shannon(3) is doing Kindergarten. She loves writing and has recently gotten into mathematics!Finding new ways to make math fun!
Anthony(5) is on 2nd grade. His favorite subjects are Science and Mathematics and he really enjoys writing in cursive!
Well that's it with the pics for now! Will be posting videos soon!
We love you!




3 comments:
I love seeing your updates and photo! I'm so amazed at how Anthony is quite the "smarty pants!" ha. that's so awesome! unbelievable!
Sooooooo cute! They7re all getting so big!!
So good to see updated pics of the kiddos and you and Nick--I love Nick's policeman shot and the one of u and Ian--you look like a real fun mom! :)
Shanny looks like she's becoming a charmer rather fast...keep an eye on her!
So great to see pics and news!
I have such smart, handsome, and gorgeous nieces and nephews!-Nai
Post a Comment